What my Confessions are All About

As women, our lives are full of expectations. Expectations come at us from everywhere. We are supposed to be the perfect wife, mother, friend, employee, etc, but somehow, despite our best efforts, we never make it to perfection. This blog is an attempt for me illustrate some of my imperfections, hang-ups, struggles, and hardships while still realizing that I'm only human. And that's okay.

Friday, March 28, 2008

What Kind of Shoe are You?

So, I did this quiz and it was so right!!! I think I have about 10 pairs of flip flops in my closet right now and of course, summer is coming so I'll have to get more!




You Are Flip Flops



You are laid back and very friendly.

Cheery and sunny in disposition, you usually have something to smile about.



Style is important to you, as long as you can stay casual.

It takes a lot to get you to dress up!



You are a loyal and true person, though you can be a bit of a flake.

You tend to "play hooky" and blow off responsibilities a lot more than most people.



You should live: By the beach



You should work: At a casual up and coming company




5 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm loafers. That really is so me. I have a wardrope that involves being comfortable. I call my style "mom wear." There is no where I go without kids.

Jan said...

I am a clog. I hate clogs. I want a rematch here. Thanks for you kind words today by the way. It helps knowing someone else understands and I am most sorry about your father. Take Care Holly.

Melissa said...

I too was a clog... sigh... blech! I still have a pair of clogs that I haven't worn in a long time... I wanted to be a sandal or a flip flop...

Ally said...

You sound so fun!

I am a clog as well, and I think the description fits me pretty well I suppose.

I actually like clogs. Or, at least, slip-on shoes. ;)

Laurie said...

I'm flip flops! No wonders I like you!