What my Confessions are All About

As women, our lives are full of expectations. Expectations come at us from everywhere. We are supposed to be the perfect wife, mother, friend, employee, etc, but somehow, despite our best efforts, we never make it to perfection. This blog is an attempt for me illustrate some of my imperfections, hang-ups, struggles, and hardships while still realizing that I'm only human. And that's okay.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A Little Joke for You

I realized that I haven't posted for awhile. There is much happening around here. We've had company, extra church meetings, neighborhood meetings, etc. Sometimes I feel like my life is happening as fast as I can keep up with it! It's approaching that point where I have to look at all the things I do and decide which of them needs to be eliminated. More on that later.

Anyway, because I am a bit short on time, I thought I'd just share with you a joke that my younger brother told me years ago. It is one of the few jokes that I can always remember.


How can you tell Ronald McDonald on a nude beach?


By his sesame seed buns...of course!



Happy day to everyone.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That was funny! I'm gonna have to tell that one to my kids... they'll get a kick out of that!

Jan said...

Eating my Big Mac hamburger will never be quite the same. Have a great day to go with the good joke.

Laurie said...

Funny! I hope you are doing good! Post whenever you can but I do miss your confessions so I hope your not gone for forever!