If you need something to do with your kids, try this link out!
http://www.metacafe.com/w/962261
I can't figure out how to put the video in my blog...maybe one of my new blog friends can help me?!?!
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
On that webpage, to the right of the video is a section that tells who produced the video. Underneath that, or nearby that, is a little section that says 'embed' with the code right next to it. Copy that code.
Come back into blogger, on your 'new post' page, choose the tab to Edit HTML, rather than Compose mode. Paste the code, then you code stay in HTML mode or go back to Compose mode and finish your post.
Good luck! I think this should show my email address when you get a new email message that arrives with my comment, you could email me back if you have more questions.
My email address is also on my blog, under the Comments Guidelines section.
Hope you get it to work. Looks like a fun paper project! ;)
Wow! That was so cool! My kids would be so amazed if I learned how to make one of those. My daughter told me today, did you know that when you're scared or bored you can just wad a piece of paper up into a ball and play catch with yourself? I was so proud! That is more my level of difficulty:)!
Post a Comment