I LOVE PAJAMAS! And being in them is the greatest thing. But I have to admit that I don't usually stay in them until 10am. I usually have already left the house with the kids for whatever errands need to be done or for a playdate with some friends. As much as I love pajamas, I still feel guilty every time I wear them past 8am. Somehow I think that I should be more on top of it all. And I know that I would get more done if I didn't stay in them and that's what makes me change out of them by 8am. I guess I just have this thought that morning people are somehow better than night people.I am a night person al the way. I could stay up reading a book until all hours of the morning. I could start a movie at 11 and stay up watching it. I could start to bake something at 11 and stay up until it's done. But ask me to get up early?!?! That's almost impossilbe. And once I'm asleep, you better not bug me until I am good and ready to get up. Unfortunately, my kids often wake up before I'm ready to get up and end up being the recipient of a few grouchy comments. Gotta work on that!
I suppose that it doesn't really matter whether you are a night person or a morning person...as long as you are a person working on making yourself better. Even if, for me, it means trying my hardest to be at least a tolerable morning person!


5 comments:
I cannot stand that greasy, grimy feeling of being 'a day old.'
I just have to get up and shower. And I am even willing to get up at 6:30 before Hubby goes to work in order to get that shower in!
Although, it does seem pretty pointless to get dressed up, only to have your nice outfit spat upon and drenched with baby body fluids...
I generally get out of my PJ's, but don't put on anything nice. T-shirt, jeans, sweats...
Oh... um... well, I sometimes wear my pajamas all day. :) I love to just lounge around every now and again. Probably more often than I should...
And I am NOT a morning person. My kids are morning people. IT makes me sad.
Yeah! Why is that that we think morning people are better than night people???? I never thought about that before, but you're right! I don't think I'm either. I don't want to get up early (but I usually do anyway), and I fall asleep by 10 if I'm allowed. Maybe I'm a SLEEP person, or a very overworked mom!
Thanks for coming by my blog! It's nice to meet you! I can't believe you read all those things about me without even knowing me! What a compliment!
You and I are the same, except I just stay in my pajamas (sweats) all day and all night. I do change every 18-24 hours and try to shower that often but I am not a morning person at all. It's hard with my kids getting on the bus at 7am. Honestly, they get themselves up and ready, pack their own lunch, have prayers, all without any parent supervision. I'm in bed asleep. They kiss me good bye on the way out the door. Man, I'm a bad mom. I need to change my time. I wonder if I should move to Australia where they are awake during the hours my body thinks are day and they sleep when I want to sleep.
I am a night owl, and it is 11:22am and I am still in my jammies. I took my husband to his car pool in my jammies, took Hannah to the bus in my jammies, and took Ian to catch the later Kindergarten bus in my jammies. I think I better get out of my jammies today..... But...... I am going to get back into my bed to nap when Olivia does. She's sick now, too, and was up, kid you not, 20 times last night. So maybe I'll get out of my jammies after that - - or better yet - - maybe we should throw a jammie party!!!
Post a Comment