What my Confessions are All About

As women, our lives are full of expectations. Expectations come at us from everywhere. We are supposed to be the perfect wife, mother, friend, employee, etc, but somehow, despite our best efforts, we never make it to perfection. This blog is an attempt for me illustrate some of my imperfections, hang-ups, struggles, and hardships while still realizing that I'm only human. And that's okay.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

How Did You Do?

Awhile ago I posted a game called Ten Points. Basically it's a quiz to see how many movies that I watch that you also watch enough to get these quotes. You get 10 points for each correct answer with a total of 100 points.

Here are the answers:


  1. The Sound of Music
  2. Finding Nemo
  3. While You Were Sleeping
  4. The Parent Trap (the one with Hayley Mills)
  5. Toy Story
  6. Pride and Prejudice (with Colin Firth)
  7. Cars
  8. A Grand Day Out (a Wallace and Gromit short)
  9. The Princess Bride
  10. Sense and Sensibility

How did you do?

4 comments:

Jan said...

Horrible. I did absolutely horrible. That's all I can say.
Maybe next time.

Melissa said...

I got 7... I'm counting the Wallace and Gromit... even though I didn't write down the specific one. I'm STILL kicking myself over the Princess Bride! What kind of dork am I that I didn't remember that one??
I don't feel too bad about the others I missed... I haven't seen the Sound of Music in years and had to really think about what part of the movie that was in! I've only seen that version of Pride and Prejudice once... about 3 years ago. So, I think I did okay... :D

Ally said...

5 correct for me. I knew that Princess Bride quote as well, it just didn't come to mind. So 50 points for me. (it was 10 points per quote, right?)

Fun game! ;)

Laurie said...

I knew 6! I didn't know the gromit one, the two austin films and the princess bride, though I should have known that one. It was my favorite movie from my jr high years! Let's play this again sometime!