10 Years ago...
10 years ago I was in the middle of my 2nd year at BYU. I was just getting to know to of my best college friends.
5 things on my list to do today....
1. Go to the gym
2. Vacuum
3. Type a report of our last Primary Activity Day
4. Not make dinner...I have a RS dinner tonight.
5. Make my yearly doctor's appointment...YUCK
Snacks I enjoy.....
Anything with chocolate and peanut butter
What I would do if I were suddenly a millionaire.....
Pay off our student loans, finish paying for our van, buy a house, invest
3 bad habits......
1. Picking at my nails when I get nervous
2. Reading instead of doing work
3. Staying up late for no reason
5 places I have lived.....
1. Midland, TX
2. Provo, UT
3. Seattle, WA
4. Orem, UT
5. N/A
5 jobs I have had......
1. working for my dad's small business (cutting, routing, and staining wood blocks)
2. Receptionist
3. Telephone surveyor (one summer)
4. Special Events staff at BYU (football stadium and basketball arena)
5. Purchasing department for the DOI
5 things people don't know about me.......
1. I've never been pulled over.
2. When I find a pen that I like, I hoard it and keep very close tabs on it.
3. I ran a 5K one time and never again will I do it. Just not that fun, although I was proud of myself for doing it.
4. I didn't loose a tooth until 1st grade and then my teacher didn't believe me because the permanent tooth was already growing in.
5. I love Sharpies.
So, if you haven't been tagged lately and you want to do it, I'm all for it. It's passed on to you....


8 comments:
I may do this... I've had a hard time coming up with something to blog about the last few days!
Oh nice Melissa you play on Holly's but not mine! I see how it is...
I'm glad you played, and yay for RS dinners- such a nice break. Boo for the annual.
10 years ago would have put you at BYU just about the same time I was there with my little family! I like these kinds of posts.
No tickets! This one I am jealous of, I haven't gotten a ticket since the last one cost a fat $300.00. I guess having kids has made me a much safer driver.
I came over from Ally and Laurie's blogs. :0)
Nice to learn about you. Your really truly a mystery. I enjoyed my imagination on what you may look like. It was a fun read.
Thanks for the comment, I have been catching up on your blog, it's fun to get to know new people!
Hey - - I'm in the no ticket club, too. And the chicken drivers club.... I think I might faint if a cop ever pulled me over.......
I'll have to let my husband know that I am NOT the only person on earth who has not had a ticket. Way to go!!
I choose reading any time over work.
I snuck over from Ally's place at Laughadaisy.
Post a Comment