So, I thought I'd play a version of that game here. Basically, I'm just going to put quotes from some of the movies that are watched in our house and see how many you know. Notice, I did not say that all the movies were my favorites...I said movies that are watched at our house. Don't forget that Piglet and Tigger watch movies, too.
And to give you a little hint that might make your guessing a bit easier...we don't watch too many movies on the big screen. Why pay $20 to get both of us into a movie and then come home and pay the baby sitter, too? It's cheaper to rent them when they come out. First, you can watch it more than once. Second, more people can watch it for cheaper. Third, you can make your own popcorn the way you like it instead of spending way too much money on that movie stuff. But I digress. These movies are not the new ones, (probably) but the ones that are tried and true.
Here goes!
- "They were strawberries. It's been so cold lately that they turned blue!"
- "Fish are friends. Not food."
- "I like blonds. Chubby ones."
- "You. You're twins. Do you share everything?"
- "Hey look. I'm Picasso." "Uh, I don't get it." "You uncultured swine!"
- "You want to tell me and I have no objection to hearing it."
- "I don't need to see where I'm goin'. I just need to see where I've been."
- "Everyone knows the moon is made of cheese."
- "Nonsense. You're only saying that because nobody ever has."
- "Have you a reliable atlas? I wish to check the position of the Nile."
So, you get 10 points for each one you get right. Let me know how you did and in a future post, I'll reveal the movies. Good luck!


9 comments:
We love doing movie quotes in my family. Sadly, I am very much out of practice. The only ones I know for sure are Finding Nemo and The Parent Trap.
I know more than this... but I can't think of them :S
2 - Finding Nemo
3 - While You Were Sleeping
4 - Parent Trap
5 - Toy Story
7 - Cars
8 - Sounds like Wallace and Gromit... but I'm not sure :S
10 - Sense and Sensibilities
And I know number nine... I can hear the voice in my head... AND IT'S GOING TO DRIVE ME BATTY!!!
Okay... I won't enter my guess on it... I Googled it. And I could kick myself for not getting number nine...
I only knew a few. I should bring my hubby in here and he'd probably know them all. I'm horrible at remembering movies. I knew Toy Story, Finding Nemo, The Parent Trap and While you were Sleeping. I'm curious to see what the others are! This was fun, thanks!
2 - Finding Nemo
and
5 - Toy Story.
That's all I know! Cute post.
I am completely stumped on the majority of them. Maybe I can hear Nemo and Toy Story and Cars. Other than that~you got me girl.
#1 - The Sound of Music
#3 - While You Were Sleeping
#4 - Parent Trap
#6 - Pride & Prejudice
#10 - Sense & Sensibility
Not a great showing, only 50% (if my guesses are all correct...)
That was fun! :) Thanks.
I only know a couple...
1. Sound of Music
2. Finding Nemo
4. Parent Trap
5. Toy Story
7. Cars
So, what was #9. That one is familiar to me.
Okay, I did like Melissa and now I know. I knew it was familiar.
Fun game!
Ack! I cannot belive I missed #1. It sounded so familiar. Silly me.
Post a Comment